Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Whisper on My Nose and Oxide Bakcground


Hello!  Summer is nearing to an end and we are going to skip right on over to winter here with some new stamps from Quietfire Design.  I am showcasing A Whisper On My Nose.  I used the Sue Wilson Australian Collection to frame the sentiment.  


I wanted different shades of blue for the background so I made an oxide ink background for it.  I used very little ink and the background was very quick to make.


I popped up the frame against the background with foam tape.  


Finally I added some glitter blue snowflakes using the snowflake die from the Brrrr set.






I added a ribbon and some flowers to the bottom left corner on the card and added everything on a light blue card base.




 A Whisper on my Nose, Set of 3 - Mounted

A Whisper on my Nose, Set of 3 - Mounted



Brrrrrrr and Snowflake - Metal Cutting Dies

Brrrrrrr and Snowflake - Metal Cutting Dies


Come check out all what's new at Quietfire Design!
Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!